Tea towels are great because they are so easy to make, completely customizable and make amazing gifts.
1 Yard Muslin
- Fold muslin in half and with your pencil and ruler draw a 26″ x 18″ rectangle
- Cut out the rectangles and pin them facing each other
- Sew fabric together half inch from edge, leaving about 3 inches to pull the fabric through
- Pull fabric through and sew remaining unsewn area
- Iron out fabric
- Stamp the fabric in any pattern or design
As always, I hope everyone has a good week and let me know what I should try to make next!