I woke up this morning to a rainy stormy day and I knew right away what I wanted to make for this week.
Never buy the store-bought kind again! This recipe is so so easy and only requires ingredients that you probably already have.
1 1/2 cup Flour
3 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 1/4 cup Milk
3 tablespoons Butter
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk, egg and butter and mix to desired consistency.
- Add more flour to make thicker and more milk to make thinner.
- Heat a skillet or pan and add small amount of sunflower oil or vegetable oil.
- Pour about a quarter cup batter into pan.
- Cook on one side until other side starts to bubble and flip.
- Cook until both sides are browned.
Pancakes is one of the easiest, most delicious recipes you can make. You can add chocolate chips, bananas, nuts, really anything!
As always, I hope everyone has a good week and let me know what I should try to make next!